Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gamma baby

Awww, my poor blog has been so lonely over the past week.  I've been MIA, traveling all around the state, visiting friends, doing a few shoots, seeing my family, etc.  It was so nice to take a break & just see people.  Since I'm at home mostly now, it's nice to get out & visit, explore, and just try to be creative!

I was able to hit the mountains this past weekend & see some of my best friends from college.  We all met up on Friday night for a girls dinner out...oh how I loved the time with them.  There were about 10 of my sorority sisters there...we spent our time eating & chatting, catching up on current happenings in our lives & reminiscing about our old times together.  I even got to see some of their kids...oh my!!  I'm in love!!  It was such a blessing :)

While I was gone, I did Fall/Christmas shoots for two of their families.

I've been editing photos like crazy, trying to get caught up on the load of photos I've taken over the last month.  I enjoy it...but whew...it's lots of work.

Back to the point...here is one of my sorority sister's little girl, McKenzie.  Isn't she wonderful?!
Again, I'm in love!


I'm not 100%  on the processing, but I was trying something a little different.

My next few days will be spent visiting family for the Thanksgiving holiday, editing more photos, & getting out the decorations for CHRISTMAS!!!  (So so excited!!)

What will you be doing this week?

Happy Thanksgiving... a few days early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment