Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm dreaming spring

Has anyone else had crazy weather like we've been having here?  It's been an unseasonably warm winter for us in general, but everywhere you look, things are in bloom!  Green grass is slowly starting to appear and the trees are budding already.  We even have a handful of daffodils blooming in our yard :)

Makes me want to start spring cleaning & do some spring decorating in our house.  I don't know what it is, but every year...around the time that nature starts budding & blooming again...I want to throw out the old & bring in new pretty things to our house.  (I don't do this every year, but I want to!)  Since this years budget is much tighter than last, I can't just go out & pick up what I want.  So, I'm browsing online, pinning (of course!!) and gaining inspiration.  My gears are turning, deciding what the essential will be.  So far, I know I want to do new throw pillows for our living room, a new flower arrangement in our bedroom, and maybe a few new rugs. 

Here's some of the inspirations I've been pinning.  What do you think?  Does spring make you want to redecorate?


Source: onekingslane.com via Carrie on Pinterest

Source: crateandbarrel.com via Carrie on Pinterest

Source: onekingslane.com via Carrie on Pinterest

Source: 
onekingslane.com via Carrie on Pinterest
Source: stylemepretty.com via Carrie on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment