Thursday, March 22, 2012

To encourage you...

I read the following passage this morning & was so encouraged.  I thought it might encourage someone else too.

I am so thankful for a rock-solid, absolute in my life.  The words of Scripture touch my heart like nothing else can and remind me of this truth in life: all wisdom and knowledge and anything good, comes from God.



1 My Son, if you receive my words
and treasure up my commandments with you,
2 making your ear attentive to wisdom 
and inclining your heart to understanding;
3 yes, if you call out for insight
and raise your voice for understanding,
4 if you seek it like sliver
and search for it as for hidden treasures,
5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord
and find the knowledge of God.
6 For the Lord gives wisdom;
from His mouth come knowledge and understanding;
7 He stores up sound wisdom for the upright;
He is a shield to those who walk in integrity,
8 guarding the paths of justice 
and watching over the way of His saints.
9  Then you will understand righteousness
and justice and equity, every good path;
10 for wisdom will come into your heart,
and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul;
11 discretion will watch over you, 
understanding will guard you,
12 delivering you from the way of evil...

Proverbs 2: 1-12

Thanks be to God, for His grace to us in our Lord Jesus Christ!  


No comments:

Post a Comment