Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hmmm... figuring out the best face 2011

I Heart Faces has started up their weekly photo challenges again & I thought I would enter another.  I love doing this!  It's so inspiring to see the work & talent of other folks around the world.  I mean, really...some of the work entered is AMAZING.  I just hope that one day my images will have the power to stop people in their tracks like some of these folks can.

This week's theme is best photo of 2011.  You're supposed to submit your favorite "face" photo that you took in 2011.   I'm having a hard time deciding which is my most favorite.  It's SO hard!!  Here are the one's I'm choosing from.  Come back later today to see which one I decide to enter ;)  

Taylor:

Ashten:



Braden:


Andy & Drew:

Kail: 

Lowell & Jordan:

Katherine: 


Martha: 

McKenzie:


Noah:


Mayci:

Micah & Mayci:


William & Kristen:

Lucy:



 Amy: 


 Or my sweet niece, Kenna:

I think I've narrowed it down to my top 3...now just to figure out the #1.  

1 comment: