Thursday, December 22, 2011

-:: Smells like cookies ::-

So, today...we're doing our Christmas baking.  Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies, homemade brownies,  & a few other goodies.  

 And I just had to share this fantastic find. I credit one of my family members for finding them first, so...Kristen...we are a little happier in this life b/c of you, lol. Just kidding. But really, she found these on Pintrest and we had them at her home.  Our response:  DELICIOUS!!

So, I had to pin the recipe myself.  And then make some...and then make some more... and a vicious cycle has begun ;)

Now to give the true credit...we found them on this blog & so to Dave's Wife, we say "Thank you for sharing with the world!!"

So here's the delicious goodness we're making today:



You got it.  Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies.  
They're wonderful.

And I'm too rushed for time to type out the entire recipe...so click on this link to go find them & make some for yourself.  I'm telling you... you'll be happy you did!

Now...back to the kitchen to bake.  And maybe eat a tsp of cookie dough or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment